NuffnangX

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Classes were suspended today.

Since classes were suspended in our University..... I am conducting art class with my boys. <3

I love going home and seeing their handsome faces! :) I will be an art teacher and a nurse for my son today. He has colds lately. Good thing there's boogie wipes, water, vitamin c and disudrin syrup to help cure my Svenny-boo!

Daddy might as well have music class with Mommy and Svenny. Oh and we'll read books and watch Adventure Time on CN before Svenny's afternoon nap.

Svenny is actually playing with his Legos, Cars, Trucks and Angry Bird's knock on wood game. Boyfriend is sleeping in the bedroom while I need to cook lunch for meh hungry boys. I might bake butterscotch brownies for them too! I will update you guys on that. :)

What are your plans for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment