NuffnangX

Saturday, March 9, 2013

My Jamba Juice favorites.

My favorites smoothies are Orange Dream Machine and Razzmatazz. I thought Strawberries Wild and Strawberry Whirl are the best. But I realized that those are the smoothies that are safe to try for a non adventurist and a non thrill seeking smoothie drinker (if there is such)! Why "thrill seeking" you say? Well, I am scared to try smoothies that have different fruits mixed together! Worst, it has yogurt mixed in it. I never thought that Jamba Juice will change my perception about smoothies. Jamba Juice is my hero! ;p 



The Orange Dream Machine smoothie taste like Orange Twin Popsies. I remember my childhood days whenever I take a sip. Orange "Dream" Machine indeed! Maybe it should be named, Orange 'Reminisce' Machine or Nostalgic Orange. :P For the love of orange and vitamin C! Aaaaaah! This is the kind of smoothie that I'll drink when I have a cold. But if I'm too sick to go to the mall and buy some smoothie, I'll just drink the usual fresh squeezed orange, Neozep and lots of water!

The Razzmatazz smoothie taste like nerds, lifesaver gummies and sour worms mixed in one drink. Don't raise your eyebrows now! I love those candies! That's why I love Razzmatazz. :D Whenever I hear or read the word "Razzmatazz", Remy, the rat from Ratatouille movie always pops in my mind. Weird eh?

I have lots of smoothies to try!

What's your favorite Jamba Juice smoothie? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment