NuffnangX

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Starbucks' Raspberry Blackcurrant Blended Juice


Venti (590 mL)
My boyfriend and I are obsessed with Jamba Juice. We were craving for smoothies, but unfortunately we cannot go to the mall because it was late already. Then my boyfriend remember that Starbucks' also offers blended juice, and he was dying to try it. A trip to Starbucks then! :)



We ordered a Venti Raspberry Blackcurrant than of the Mango Peach. I forgot how much it cost us. But I will update the price tomorrow.








I thought it would taste like Jamba Juice's Strawberry Whirl, but it did not. It's a bit sour and taste like cold strawberry jam blended in ice. If you have tried Starbucks' Verry Hibiscus Refresher, the one that has a bunch of blackberries on it, well, it taste just like that but blended! I prefer the refresher though.








I will try the Mango Peach Blended Juice next time. I hope it doesn't taste like Jam! Haha! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment