NuffnangX

Monday, February 18, 2013

Art class with my son and boyfriend.

I am teaching my son how to paint. Well, I did not teach him. I just let him do his thing! I let him do whatever he wants with the paint and paper (and floor) in front of him. This is the 2nd week that we he had art class with mommy. That's me! :) I also taught my boyfriend how to draw. I think I just guided him. I will teach him how to draw soon! 

Here are the photos of the artworks that we made today:



I don't know how to rotate this! This is my favorite art of all! :)

I don't know how to rotate this! :P

The floor is my son's canvas.

Look at that cup of red paint. haha!


He's guilty of stamping his hands on the floor. 

My boyfriend drew this. Not bad!

Doodles!
Adventure Time is addictive. Srsly.

My first attempt to draw a chocolate rabbit sister. I know. FAIL. Better luck next time! 

I drew this for my boyfriend's homework.

Since my son's finger paints are consumed. I will make a homemade and edible batch of finger paints for him! Watch out for it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment