NuffnangX

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My experience at Zalora Philippines

I had a great experience with Zalora Philippines!

It was my first time purchasing at their site, and I did not encounter any problem with them. You know, I am a very complicated buyer. I chose COD then emailed them if I could just pay via bank deposit because no one will pay for my order when it arrives. But Ms. Jennifer, the Zalora expert that accommodated me is very understanding and polite. Even if I am the most impatient customer ever! haha! 

I ordered last Monday morning (around 1:30 or 1:55 am) and my order arrived at Wednesday afternoon (at 1:30 pm). I paid Mr. Xend Express and he gave me two receipts and handed my order. Mr. Xend Express is so polite! Two thumbs up for Xend Express team! Oh and I so love their new pouch!



Look at Xend Express' new pouch. It's simple and chic, and I love the color combination of blue, white and yellow. It is not complicated, and it's good to look at. You can actually place your ad at the back of the pouch. Sorry, I was not able to take a photo of it because my boyfriend was too excited to open his advance valentine's day gift.





My order was properly wrapped and I love the masking tape used in wrapping my order. You can really see where it came from! haha! I wonder how much it cost them to personalize the tape that they use?

My boyfriend unwrapped the plastic and look what we have here, Free tote bag! This is called tote bag, right? I'm a sucker for free items that is why I got so happy when I saw this. I can use it every time I need a small bag. And it has... zipper! Zipper for heaven's sake! GENIUS! :p

My boyfriend's brother has been eyeing on this. He wanted to borrow it, so he could place his shoes or clothes when he has PE class. No way, Brotha. It's all mine! I don't want your dirty shoes inside it! 


We actually got two tote bags. One from Zalora and the other one from Sunny Sunday.
Free tote bags, Yay!


Boyfriend is very happy with his gift. :)
And nakey pooh bear is happy for his dad too!

I will order again soon. I love that they offer Cash on Delivery because I am very lazy to go to the bank and deposit. This is very convenient for stay at home moms and doesn't have time to go out. Oh and they offer free shipping if you purchase p1,000 and above! Zalora Philippines is on sale so get those mouse clicking and visit Zalora now!

Thank you, Zalora Philippines for a hassle free transaction. And Thank you to Ms. Jennifer for being so accommodating! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment