NuffnangX

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

KOR Delta Anthracite Black

This is my advance valentine’s gift for my boyfriend. He wanted to have this last Christmas, but I was not able to buy it for him because I bought him a hardbound Marvel Comics instead. :P
I’m not good at reviewing things, so I’ll just take photos of the bottle and bottle’s details/specifications.
Kor Delta in Anthracite Black
Kor Delta in Anthracite Black (750ml)



It’s 10.71″ tall x 3.25″ wide x 2.88″ deep at base. If you have seen or own a Starbucks’ glass bottle (that kind of looks like this except for the handle) it has the same size even if it has different water capacity. The difference is that this one is much wider than of Starbucks’ glass bottle. I recommend buying this than of Starbucks’ because this is made out of plastic, and it’s not that heavy. The vessel body is made out of Eastman Tritan, and the button/latch is made out of POM plastic and GLS TPE for seal, cap cover and bottom pad. Seriously, I don’t know what those materials are. haha! I hope they’re safe! :P But I guess it is. :)
Image
Front and Back

It comes with 2 KOR Stones in cap. I think when you buy Kor One or Kor Delta, you’ll get the same Kor Stone above. I was expecting that the “stones” were hard and glossy. But it’s just paper, Fiber paper to be exact. And according to their site it’s tree-free, water-proof, and fully recyclable. Good job, Kor. Good job!
2013-02-13 12.58.17
“Be the Change”

This is what boyfie chose for his motivation/inspiration. He’ll be seeing this every time he drinks!
You can drink in two ways. You can flip the cap or twist the lid just like when you’re using KOR Vida and Aura.
2013-02-13 12.57.57
KOR Rubber Cap

I love the distinctive handle! I love how they represent “change”. I love Kor’s advocacy! By the way, You can replace the rubber cap, lid and rubber ring (not shown in the photo). I was planning to buy him a blue or pink rubber cap, so it will have a pop of color to it, But I’m not sure if boyfie will like and if it will look appealing. I guess it will look weird!

W9004
Other details

KOR Delta (750 ml) cost 1,500 pesos. It is pricey! But you’ll be using it everyday and it will help you reduce the use of plastic bottles. Is it worth buying? YES!
Be the change. START THE CHANGE! :D
You can purchase online at Kor Water Philippines ,Sunny Sunday and Zalora Philippines. They’re offering free shipping for orders 1,000 and above!

No comments:

Post a Comment