NuffnangX

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Auntie Anne's Cherry Lime.


\

I am crazy about Auntie Anne's Cherry Lime. It's basically their old fashioned lemonade with Torani's Cherry Lime syrup. Yup. That's it! I think I guessed that right! :P 


Its color is pale. Almost like the color of a pomelo juice!


If you're obsessed with Trolli's sour worms, nerds and lifesaver cherry gummies and would like to drink it instead of eating it (lol), boy oh boy, this drink is definitely for you because the drink tasted like those candies! Now you know why I got crazy about Auntie Anne's Cherry Lime. For me, it's refreshing, thirst quenching and you'll just have to drink some more! And yes, I am overreacting because I am biased towards this drink. Meh love cherries! I have tried this twice and I am still craving for it. Grr!


Puh-puh-retzeeeeel!

Auntie Anne's Cherry Lime is perfect with their Sour Cream and Onion pretzel. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment