NuffnangX

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Sunkist Angry Birds Promo: Angry Birds Slingpen

When Mr. Harry sent this to me and my son last 2 weeks, my son was bugging me to open it. 5 minutes of taking photos of the goodies that he sent us, feels like forever for my son. Just 5 freakin’ minutes. For a toddler who is obsessed with Angry Birds, you can’t really blame him. Besides, it’s really cute! Talk about Angry Birds overload!
sling pen
Look how attractive it is! The box is so attractive and adorable that it did not last an hour. After I took out all the tetra pak packs inside, he played with it immediately and he ripped the front part of the box. And yes, he was very happy and excited. Haha!
Any kid who knows Angry Birds will want to have this! I know I want it, and I am not even a kid! Just a kid at heart. <3
Activity at the Back-Egg Rescue
This is the back part of the box. You can answer it with your kid or let your kid answer it if he can. :)
SUNKIST1
There are separate bar code per color and flavor of juice.
 Look at those cute slingpen! My son kept on poking the box since he was wondering where the slinpen is. Haha!
Anyway, I want the Slingpen with the White Angry Bird.The purple and black design of the pen is really nice! And just because I love grape juice! Haha! :) )
This is how it looks like when you open the box:
OPENING THE BOX
Hello, there Slingpen!
WHATS INSIDE-JUICE
Oh my juice!
6 pieces of Sunkist Apple! My son drank almost al of it in just one day. :( Well, at least I drank one. He loves Sunkist Apple and he loves the Red Angry Bird too! Perfect combination!
JUICE WITH SLING PEN
My son’s army of Sunkist Apple juice and the Slingpen.
You’ll get 6 pieces of Sunkist Juice and 1 Slingpen per pack.
SLINGPEN LOOKS LIKE
This is how the Slingpen looks like.
It’s called “Slingpen” because of the Slingshot on top. But you can’t really play with it. The Angry Bird is just going to hang and wiggle there while you write or doodle on your notes. The Angry Bird is so angry that it looks like a duck to me. Haha! But for my son, it’s the best pen that he ever had. So “best” that he lost the Angry Bird in 15 minutes. Yes, 15 minutes. He ripped the box and lost the Angry Bird. Hahaha! I took care of the pen after that. I declared that it was MINE. Haha!
sven with promos
That’s my son drinking one Sunkist Apple and there he is, staring at the Slingpen. If only I knew that he was planning something evil.
sven with slingshot
Can you see the Red Angry Bird on the photo? He was playing with it.
Here are the promo details for the Sunkist Angry Birds Slingpen:
1)      Just Buy 6 pcs of Sunkist Angry 235ml and get a FREE Angry Slingpen  (its available in your favorite fruit flavors Orange, Mango, Apple and Grape)
2.)       Its available in 4 different colours:
       a.       RED BIRD – Apple Flavor
       b.      YELLOW BIRD – Mango flavor
       c.       WHITE BIRD – Grape Flavor
       d.      BLUE BIRD – Orange Flavor
3)       Each pack is P72.00 with 6 pcs of Sunkist Angry Birds Juice.
4)        It’s available in Leading Supermarkets and groceries nationwide.
Hurry! Catch it before this promo fly away! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment