NuffnangX

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Selecta Moo's Adventure Time Sticker Promo

Have you ever wondered what and how many stickers are you going to get if you buy this promo? Fear not,  because you’re in the right page!


Before we start, to those who haven’t read my post about the promo, you may read it here.
There are 2 sets:
1) SET 1:  18 Adventure Time Stickers plus 2 of Selecta Moo sticker (that makes 20 stickers per set).
    SET1

  • 2 Adventure Time Logo
  • 2 Princess Bubble Gum
  • 2 Ice King
  • 3 Finn the Human (2 are the same)
  • 3 Jake the Dog (2 are the same)
  • 3 Lumpy Space Princess (2 are the same)
  • 3 Marceline (2 are the same)

    The photos below are the stickers that does not have doubles:


    1ST SET MARCELINE LUMPY SPACE
    1ST SET FINN AND JAKE
    2) SET 2:  18 Adventure Time Stickers plus 2 of Selecta Moo sticker (that makes 20 stickers per set).
      2ND SET

  • 4 Adventure Time Logo
  • 2 Princess Bubblegum riding her swan.
  • 2 Princess Raspberry
  • 2 Jake the Dog
  • 2 Finn the Human
  • 2 Tree Trunks
  • 2 Princess Princess Princess
  • 1 Marceline carrying Finn and Jake

      2nd set MARCELINE, FINN, JAKE

  • 1 Finn Kicking the Ice King.

      set 2 finn kick
      By the way, the sticker has a glossy finish. I took the photos using my iPad. Sorry if it’s grainy. :( It looks so cute in person!
      So, have you made up your mind yet? I bet you did not. Just buy both set so you’ll have lots of Adventure Time stickers, and more Moo to drink!
      I love that they made 2 stickers that are the same because I can stick one on my notebook (or anywhere your heart desires), then collect the other sticker. To tell you honestly, I collect stickers and I feel like I’m 5 years old because of that. Haha! And again, I would like to Thank Mr. Harry  and his team for sending me these stickers, the complete set of Adventure Time notebooks, and a DVD copy of Adventure Time’s Season 1! Thank you so much! :D  
      Adventure Time Overload! *faints*
      DVD! YAAAAY!
      That's Sven watching his favorite episode.
      The promo for the Adventure Time notebooks are extended! Be sure to buy it, Adventure Time fans! It’s really cute! :)

      Oh and there’s also a promo for Sunkist and Angry Birds lovers! Check it out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment