NuffnangX

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Sunkist Angry Birds Promo: Catch them before they fly away!

My son is obsessed with Angry Birds. He likes other cartoon characters, but he is obsessed with Angry Birds. Obsessed, I tell you. Our house is full of Angry Birds stuff toys. If only you have seen his reaction to Sunkist Angry Birds TVC while watching Cartoon Network because it was priceless! Haha! Up to know, He giggles when he’s able to watch the commercial.
Speaking of Sunkist Angry Birds commercial, have you seen the commercials that I am talking about? If not, let me just tell you that Sunkist Angry Birds has 2 promos for you!
 Sunkist Angry Birds Slingpen and Sunkist Angry Birds Game Playset (my favorite!).
Here are the promo details:
Sunkist Angry Birds Slingpen:
sling pen
1)      Just Buy 6 pcs of Sunkist Angry Birds 235ml and get a FREE Angry Slingpen  (its available in your favorite fruit flavors Orange, Mango, Apple and Grape)
2.)       Its available in 4 different colors:
            a.       RED BIRD – Apple Flavor (just like in the photo below)
            b.      YELLOW BIRD – Mango flavor
            c.       WHITE BIRD – Grape Flavor
            d.      BLUE BIRD – Orange Flavor
3)       Each pack is P72.00 with 6 pcs of Sunkist Angry Birds Juice.
4)        It’s available in Leading Supermarkets and groceries nationwide. 
Promo details for Sunkist Angry Birds Game Playset:

sunkistweb-angrybird-game
1) Just buy 6 pieces of Sunkist Angry Birds 235ml and get a FREE Playset inside!
2)       Each pack is P72.00 with 6 pcs of Sunkist Angry Birds Juice.
3)        It’s available in Leading Supermarkets and groceries nationwide. 

I like this promo because it has all of Sunkist flavors! And also because I can drink the Sunkist Grape flavor. Haha!
Hurry! Before these promos fly away! :3 *chirp chirp*
And wait for my blog post regarding the promos! :)
Regarding the Angry Bird Bag, I am not sure if they still have a promo for that ( I’ll ask them!). Do you guys remember the first commercial of Sunkist Angry Birds? Anyway, The promo goes like this,  you need to collect and cut all the Angry Birds at the back of the Tetra Pak Packs, then you need to send it to them. We did collect the birds, but we were not able to send it to them.
***************************************************************************************
Before I end this blog post, I just want to share something. The marketing team of Selecta and Sunkist sent me some goodies from Selecta Moo and Sunkist’s promos. Now, I have everything from their promo! Haha! I am very blessed!
Thank you so much, Ms. Charmaine, Ms. Irish and Mr. Harry! My son, my boyfriend and I was very thrilled and happy! :D
Wonder what they sent me? Check the photos below!
pack1
Wow! That bag looks bulky! :p Wonder what’s inside the bag?
what's inside
What’s Inside?
goodies with svem
Goodies!
Yay! Look at my happy son! Thank you so much!
I can’t believe everything fit inside the Sunkist Angry Bird bag! Haha!
And again, Thank you so much! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment