NuffnangX

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Sunkist Angry Birds Promo: Game Playset

My boyfriend and I was doing our weekly grocery, and as usual, we checked  every isle of the supermarket, then we saw this:
BOX FRONT
ANGRY BIRD GAME PLAYSET!
We knew that our son will love this! Any kid who loves, and in my son’s case, obsessed with Angry Birds, will be happy to have this as pasalubong! Actually, the game playset is the box. Don’t worry, Moms and Dads, you don’t have to be crafty to make this. You just have to follow the instructions, cut the dotted lines inside, fold and assemble the dice. That’s it!

SVEN AND BOX FRONT
That is our son, happily smiling for Mommy! He loves it!
SIDE COLLAGE
This is the right and left side of the box. As you can see, there are dotted lines. Those are the lines that you will cut.
So, What’s inside the box? I don’t want to spoil it, but I will! Ha! :P
TOP SHOT OF OPENED BOX
Orange, Apple, Mango and Grape.
Look how colorful it is! You will get 6 Tetra Pak Packs of Sunkist. (2) Orange, (2) Apple, (1) Mango, and (1) Grape.
SVEN AND OPENED BOX
Syempre, Picture muna with Sven!
ANGRY BIRDS TETRA PAK PACKS 3 CLEAR
Very Colorful!
I like this promo better because you will get 6 flavors in one box. :) But if your kid prefer one flavor of Sunkist, then the slingshot promo is best for him.
 This is the back part of the box. You will see the instructions on how to Build your own playset and how to play too!
It is easy to follow. Easy as 1-2-3, Do-Re-Mi!
 Shall we build the Playset? Get your scissors ready! :)
INSIDE OF OPENED BOX
Wait ’till I hit you, King Pig!
Using a scissor, cut the sides.
CUT
Remember to follow the lines and don’t cut the flaps where you will find the dice. You don’t need to open the end part of the box. But if you do, you can always close it again.
It should look like this:
IT SHOULD LIKE
I’m sorry for the background.
After cutting the sides, fold the part of the front box.  FOLD
Then cut the flaps where you will see the Angry Birds and Bad Piggies Dice.
CUT DICE
PIG DICE CUT
Uh-oh! Lose a turn and x0 pig!
Cut the Angry Bird and Bad Piggies dice and assemble. Actually, I had a hard time assembling the dice. It just won’t hold! So what I did, I placed a little glue on the flaps of the dice instead of inserting the flaps on the small holes that you will make.  Then, I wrapped it in clear scotch tape so the dice hold in its place and so it will last long.  Because you and your kid will throw the dice countless of times!
DICE
I’m so good! Haha!
Look at those shiny dice! I really like the blue birds. They’re so cute! :)
PLAYSET
This is the finished game playset. At last, my son and I can play now!
Play this game with your friends or kids so you will know who will “fly first” and who will win!
Before playing the game, remember these:
vengeance
helmet pig
Wonder who will play first?
Every player will throw the Angry Birds Dice and the player who gets the highest point plays first.
And this is how you will play the game:
1) Choose your Game Level.
- You have two choices:
Level 1 (Cute) 10,000
Level 2 (Angry) 50,000
Each level has corresponding points that you every player needs to reach.
2) Get the Angry Birds and Bad Piggies dice, then toss and aim the King Pig. You must hit King Pig.
3) Look at your dice and and count your points.
- For example: You had the yellow bird and the pig with helmet. That is 50 x 5 = 250 points. If you chose Level 1, You need 9,750 points just to win the game.
You might ask, “How will I know who will win the game?”
- The player who reached the level score first wins the game!
Sounds complicated? Well, that’s because of my complicated instructions! Haha! Mind you, the instructions at the back of the box is simpler and easy to follow. :)
The first time we played the game, we chose Level 1 (Cute), and guess what? I lost! Haha! I always end up with the TNT Box and Small Pig x0. Poor me! In the end, My son won the game! That lucky kid. Believe it or not, he had the Red Bird (200 pts) and the King Pig (x20) at first throw! What the?
It’s a fun game to play with your family. It’s nostalgic. I felt like I was a kid again! You know when there was no tablets and smartphones, just board games, playing with paper dolls, playing with dirt (lol!), running at parks  resulting to asthma attack, and  playing in the rain and I actually tasted it. It  taste awesome salty. Wait, What? Haha!
For those who haven’t seen the commercial for this promo, I have found the commercial on YouTube. Watch it here.
sunkistweb-angrybird-game
**featured image from rfmfoods.com

No comments:

Post a Comment