NuffnangX

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Pocky Choco Banana


My boyfriend and I went at 7-11 Pandacan branch last night. I was so hungry and thirsty from our little trip so we ate there. You see, I have this hobby of checking each aisle before going out of the Supermarket or Convenient store we're in. That's why whenever my mom will ask me to buy some items at the Supermarket, it will take me an hour before falling in line and paying for the items.

Anyway, As I was checking the second aisle of the convenient store, the stash of bright yellow boxes with an inviting cute monkey immediately caught my precious attention! Even if we ate chocolate fundae cone (7-11's version of a sundae cone) for dessert, I can't help but to get hungry again ask my boyfriend if he could buy it for me. And He did! Without hesitation! That's how spoiled I am when it comes to food. :P Thanks, Honey!

Look at that cute monkey!
I love the attractive packaging! The monkey is so cute that you cannot ignore it, and the yellow color is very inviting.






When I opened the packaging, Maaan, I love the banana scent! The scent tickled my nose! The scent is definitely flirting with me. Shucks. If it isn't too weird, I would definitely use a banana scented shampoo so that my hair will smell awesome! haha!  It has 11 banana coated chocolate sticks inside. Bitin! I know. That's exactly my sentiment. Especially, if you're sharing with a toddler who has a bad case of a sweet tooth. 



As you can see, it doesn't have that appetizing bright yellow that's displayed on the packaging. It kinda has a mustard or a school bus yellow color. Maybe because of the chocolate stick that's why the yellow color turned a bit dark. Please correct me if I am wrong because I am not good in shades of a particular color. (ex: shades of yellow; shades of pink; shades of gray.. eek!)

It's not too sweet that's why you could it 11 sticks in less than 5 minutes. I love the banana milk taste, and you can still taste the chocolate stick because the banana flavour will not over power it. I just love the combination! Who doesn't like Banana and Chocolate? I bet that too. NO ONE!

It cost 25 pesos per box. It's cheap! It's not expensive unlike Peppero and other flavours of Pocky. I bet it's 5 pesos cheaper when you buy at SM or Robinsons Supermarket. Speaking of cheap, I have to check at Puregold if they have this. They have the cheapest price of goods these days. Talk about bargain!

Pocky's Choco Banana will definitely be a baon
staple and an addition to my favorites. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment