NuffnangX

Friday, April 12, 2013

Gavino's Japanese Donuts

My family and I went to Robinson's Ermita to eat dinner at KFC. I was looking forward to eat dessert because I was craving for doughnuts.To my surprise, Gavino's Donuts is just beside KFC! OMG! I haven't tried Japanese doughnuts. :P I know. I'm a doughnut loser.

FYI, I was done ordering here. Look at those empty racks. :(

There were 4 people who were ordering when I got there. So I still had time to choose. They have Regular and Premium Pon De Ring and Pon De Balls and also Old Fashioned Donuts and Premium Old Fashioned. 




Prices
I had a hard time choosing even if there were particular flavor of donuts that were sold out. Boo! I was too late! Pon De Ring or Pon De Balls? Premium or Regular? Hmm. 

The kids got craaay when they saw these cute donuts!
2 Old Fashioned Donuts left!
. P15/pc Regular and P25/pc Premium.

Since I was having a hard time, one of the staff offered me a free taste. I tasted Glazed and Choco Crunch. I love the Choco Crunch! It was love at first bite! The doughnut is soft, chewy, and it's not too sweet. And I love the crunch too!

The photos below are not the "free taste" that they gave.

Choco Crunch Pon De Ring p29/pc
               
                 Glazed Pon De Ring, p29/pc
The Glazed Pon De Ring is not sweet unlike Krispy Kreme's. It was okay. But I prefer the Choco Crunch. It was So good! Anyway, I bought (1) Choco Crunch (which my son and boyfriend ate immediately) and (1) Glazed Pon De Ring to go! 


p130 (mix of Premium and Regular Pon De Balls)

I also bought 7 pieces of Pon De Balls. I bought Red Velvet Pistachio (I ordered it immediately because there were 2 left!), Black Forest, Peanut Butter & Jelly, The Venetian, Peanut Butter Balls, Cream Ball and Chocolate Ball (not shown in the photo). I have to update you guys on this because I have not tasted it. haha! Sorry, I was so full!



He is so nice! And informative too! :P

By the way, they have the nicest staff! It was my first time so I asked a lot of questions before and after buying! Kulang nalang interviewhin ko si Kuya tungkol sa lovelife niya. Haha! Karir talaga mag sagot eh! Plus points for Gavino's Donut's Robinson's Ermita branch! I love them na! Chos! :D


I will definitely go back there and try the other flavors. Especially the ones that were sold out already. *sobbing*


*Om nom nom noooooom*



Gavino's Donuts, Coffee & Milk Tea --- Like them on Facebook!
  • Robinsons's Ermita, 4th level cinema area beside KFC and karate kid.
  • Unit 5 Greenhills Town Center, 2 Granada Street, 1112 Quezon City, Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment