NuffnangX

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Gift idea: Nutella and Kinder Bueno.


Ahhh. Hazelnut madness! I gave these sweet babies as a birthday gift to my brother. Well, he asked for it! :3

I don't want to give my gift without wrapping it. Semi-wrapping, if there is such a word. :P 

This is my first time to make a blog about "how to's" so bear with me! 






You will need: 

1.Scissors

2. Red gift wrap (I don't know what kind of paper I used. I will update you guys on this.)

3. Red and White Twine













Steps:



1. Cut the gift wrap in two identical square that will fit the cover of the jar.

2. Place the wrap in the cover.

3. Wrap it using the twine below the cover and tie it.

4. Make some cute ribbon.







Ta-dah!




I had fun "wrapping' my gifts!



I hope you guys like it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment