NuffnangX

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Drink of the week: Starbucks Dark Mocha Panna Cotta Frappuccino



I haven't been to Starbucks to drink Frappuccino because I am freaking flabby now. But when I read Starbucks' email about their new Frappuccino, I gave in. Why? Because of the additional Panna Cotta! I love Panna Cotta! So I asked my boyfriend to go to Starbucks with me last night.

There are two variations of the Panna Cotta Frappuccino: Dark Mocha and Summer Berry. 


Price: P170 Tall, P180 Grande, P190 Venti.

** If you don't like the flavors, you may still order the frappuccino of your choice, and add P30 for the Panna Cotta. 





 I am not a fan of Dark Mocha nor Summer Berry because I'm a "Green-Tea" drinker (LOL), but we opted for Dark Mocha. We ordered Venti (P190) so we can share it while we play Monopoly. Yes, we play Monopoly Deal Card Game whenever we hang out at Starbucks. We also tried to play Monopoly Hotels there and the staff doesn't mind as long as we're not disturbing anyone and/or taking too much space, then they're good. Anyhow, back to the drink...

Look at that creamy panna cotta!
Taste: 
  • It's too sweet for me. I should have probably asked for only 1 pump of syrup.
  • It's the same Dark Mocha Frappuccino recipe, but my boyfriend thinks it has lesser chocolate chips. 
Panna Cotta:
  • I love it! It's creamy and has a thicker consistency than of the Milk Tea Panna Cotta sinker/add-on. 
  •  I think the difference of last year's White Pudding from this year's Panna Cotta is that the White Pudding is sweeter. But I like it both. Probably I am biased because I like pudding and panna cotta in general. 
The Verdict:

I give it a 9 out of 10. Not bad, huh? I will not drink this if I need to freshen up. I'll probably go for the Summer Berry or Green Tea with additional Panna Cotta. I think that's better!


How about you, What do you think of the Panna Cotta add-on? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment