NuffnangX

Monday, July 8, 2013

My blogspot account hit the one thousand mark!

I'm very happy! Very happy indeed! As a wannabe newbie blogger, I am very thankful! I don't earn from writing reviews and random musings, but the page and post views is what keeps me going.

Sugar trooper is very happy! Oh and please visit my website. I often blog there. I just don't see my page and post views that's why I keep coming back here to check my blogger's stats.

I had a very rough week, but this just made me feel very blessed. Thank you, dear readers, whoever you are, please keep reading my blog! hihi!

And now I am inspired to write (after I finish studying for my quiz tomorrow)! Let's all be happy and inspired! Good vibes, people! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    Nice post..
    Would you like to follow each other.!!
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete