NuffnangX

Friday, June 21, 2013

Everyone loves Dr. Seuss!

Since my website is down (and I hope it's not permanent), I will blog here again.

You see, when I was a kid, I disliked Dr. Seuss books. I am scared of the characters. Especially, The Cat in the Hat. I don't get the connection of the tall hat and the slim talking clever cat. Don't get me started at The Grinch! But now that I am a mom of a 3 year old toddler, my perception about Dr. Seuss's  books had change. I love his quotes! What an inspiration! I'm planning to have a "Dr. Seuss' Quote of the Day" blog posts every day and I'll share some experiences or thoughts about it. You know, so everytime someone drops by my blog, he/she will have a quote to ponder on or an inspirational quote to start or end the day. 



I'm planning to buy some of Dr. Seuss' books and so I can read it to my son every night or nap time. My son loves browsing books and pretends that he can read. It's about time that I teach him how to read. Oh and by the way, his favorite bedtime story book is "X-Men: First Class". I bought that comic book for my boyfriend just so he can start to collect hardbound comic books. Turns out, that book is one of the key to make our son sleep at night (and also playing Candy Crush before bedtime).

I want to surround my toddler with Dr. Seuss Books. He will learn a lot from it! I hope he'll like the books unlike the toddler me. LOL! If he likes it, there's more reasons for him to have a goldfish and we'll name the fish.. well.. GUSTAV, of course! ;p Gustav the Goldfish! Although I know that he'll call the fish "Nemo".


I'll leave you with 30 Dr. Seuss Quotes that can change your life. Really!



photo from mamiverse.com

And I'll end this post with my favorite Dr. Seuss Quote (that made me like him more!).
from: Tumblr
"Be who you are and say what you mean. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

I will always keep that in mind. :) Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment